· Previous experience of working within a housing department and/or social housing;
· Good working knowledge of tenancy issues and housing law;
· To be comfortable with everyday welsh conversations and discussions;
· Knowledge of social housing, local authority housing regulations, Registered Social Landlord`s and knowledge of the private rental market;
· Knowledge of the Department of Work and Pensions processes, including Discretionary Housing Funds, Discretionary Assistance Fund, debt management, welfare benefits, Universal Credit and other financial support;
· Clear understanding of the Dyfed Powys Police (DPP) and Crown prosecution Services (CPS) witness care procedures.