Regional Support Worker – 2116
Do you want to make a difference to another person’s life? We have an exciting opportunity for a compassionate and motivated person to join our Support Team covering Swansea, Neath and RCT. Please read on to find out more about the incredible work our team delivers and for you to apply to join our amazing team…
Hafan Cymru is an organisation that values; fairness, integrity, versatility and being inspirational. We helped over 4000 people build opportunities to live well.
- We have a permanent position available for 37 hours a week.
- We offer holiday entitlement of 27 days plus bank holidays, sick pay and great pension options.
- You need to be able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
- This role will require an enhanced DBS check, which we will pay for.
- We provide all training required to successfully delivering the role and you will be surrounded by a fully experienced and supportive team and manager.
To work within a team to deliver an efficient and effective high quality support service to vulnerable women, men and their children with complex needs ( Domestic Abuse, Substance misuse, mental health issues, etc) ensuring outcomes are met in line with the local authority contract requirements.
Enable and empower the people that Hafan Cymru supports to shape the direction of their lives, aim to develop new skills, greater independence and take control of their rights and responsibilities.
To work within Hafan Cymru and Supporting People best practice guidance and regulatory framework.
Along with your CV please include a statement with no more than 500 words for each question please give a written response to:
- why have you applied for this role?
- What experience do you have to support this role?
- Why have you chosen Hafan Cymru?