What we do:
- Support women, men and their children in Wales, offering a number of services in order for people to live well.
- Preventing domestic abuse in Wales
- Tackling lonliness and isolation.
- Delivering a whole school approach, teaching children about Healthy Relationships, Domestic Abuse and how to get help if they need it.
Hafan Cymru is an organisation that values; fairness, integrity, versatility and being inspirational. We helped over 4000 people build opportunities to live well.
- We have a permanent position available for 20 hours a week.
- We offer holiday entitlement of 27 days plus bank holidays, sick pay and great pension options.
- You need to be able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
- This role will require an enhanced DBS check which we will pay for.
- We provide all training required to successfully deliver the role and you will be surrounded by a fully experienced and supportive team and manager.
-The role is 24/7 shared house and the shifts will be evenings and weekends including sleeps 365 days a year.
-To assist the Operations Manager in ensuring that the office runs smoothly, all records are regularly updated, all returns submitted on time
-To assist Support Workers by maintaining comprehensive records and service user files in accordance with Hafan Cymru policies and procedures
-To assist Support Workers in assessing service users’ needs and to work with them to develop, and adhere to, a task orientated personal support plan in line with Supporting People or other regulatory requirements and within the timescales required
-To assist Support Workers in undertaking Risk Assessments on each applicant and agreeing a risk management plan
-To assist the Manager encourage the active participation of service users in line with Hafan Cymru’s service user participation strategy including organising participation events and assisting in the transport of service users to attend these.
**Please visit our website for full job description**
Along with your CV please include a statement with no more than 500 words for each question please give a written response to:
- why have you applied for this role?
- What experience do you have to support this role?
- Why have you chosen Hafan Cymru?